CRPF ASI & HC RECRUITMENT 2012 | STENO JOBS | APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD | www.crpf.gov.in | www.crpf.nic.in

    CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE
    RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR (STENOGRAPHERS) AND
    HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERAL) IN CRPF 2012- 2013
    CRPF invites has announced recruitment Notification for filling up 245 Assistant Sub-Inspector ASI (Stenographer), and 895 Head Constable HC (Ministerial) for 2012 - 2013 year.  This CRPF ASI & HC recruitment Notification is published at CRPF official websites at www.crpf.gov.in, www.crpf.nic.in. Here we re giving some details about CRPF ASI & HC Recruitment 2012 - 2013
    CRPF (ASI STENO) ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS
    CATEGORY GeneralOBCSCST TOTAL
    OPEN 102573923 221
    EX-SERVICEMEN 11060403 24
    TOTAL 113634326 245
    CRPF HEAD CONSTABLE (HC MINISTERIAL) CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS
    CATEGORY GENERALOBCSCST TOTAL
    OPEN 20613477152 569
    Departmental 891142634 263
    EX-SERVICE MEN 2315817 63
    TOTAL 318263111203 895
    here we are givine some more details about crpf asi & Hc recruitment 2012 2013
    CRPF ASI & HC RECRUITMENT 2012 Application form download Selection Process
    Subject Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI Steno) Head Constable (HC Ministerial)
    Pay Scale Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,800/- Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,400/-
    Qualification (10+2) Intermediate or it's Equivalent (10+2) Intermediate or it's Equivalent 
    Skill Test @ 80 wpm Dictation Minimum @ 35 wpm Computer Typing
    Age Limit 18 -25 years ( Relaxation Available for Eligible Candidates as per govt rules) 18 -25 years ( Relaxation Available for Eligible Candidates as per govt rules)
    Selection Process Physical Measurement + Written Test + Interview Physical Measurement + Written Test+ Interview
       
    Written Test Structure:- a) The Candidate who satisfy the educational and physical standards and age will be eligible to appear in written examination consisting of the following four parts:-
    Part -I : Hindi/English Language
    Part -II : General Intelligence.
    Part-III : Numerical Aptitude.
    Part-IV : Clerical Aptitude.
         
    How to Apply :- Applications are accepted only prescribed format only. This Application form is available at official website  Download this application form and fill up care fully required fields and attach relevant document copies (Age proof, category proof, qualifications etc) sent it Application in prescribed form as given in Annexure – "A' duly filled addressed to the concerned DIGP, Group
    Center, should be sent to any of the centers.on or before last Date. The list of the addresses and Application form is available at official website.
       
    APPLICATION FEE :-Application must be accompanied by a Crossed Indian Postal Order (Non refundable) for Rs.30/- (Rupees thirty only) to be drawn in the name of DIGP, GC-CRPF to whom the application is addressed /sent payable at respective Head Post Office at that location. However SC/ST candidates are not required to attach postal orders.
       
    LAST DATE 19.12.2012

    SOURCE:-http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/173512.pdf

    32 comments:

    1. Plesase Send my Call Letter My Gmail Accaun
      star.lokendra999@gmail.com

      Lokendra Pratap

      ReplyDelete
    2. plesase send my cell letter my gmail accaunt kumaR.pardeep3433@gmail.com Pardeep kumar s/o Dharampal

      ReplyDelete
    3. sir my name is indraveer singh rajawat please send my call lettar email rahulk83589@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. CRPF HC ASI KA ADMIT CARD AA GAYA KYA? PLEASE INFORM ME.

      ReplyDelete
    5. sir plz send my admit card on my email.id i.e anupam.kumar.merchant@gmail.com ...as soon aspossible

      ReplyDelete
    6. sir mera admit card jaldi send kare,,,plz................. anupam.kumar.merchant@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Sir,
      Please sends my call letter on my e-mail id: chandan.bhujel1@gmail.com...immediately. as soon as possible....

      ReplyDelete
    8. please send my call letter on my e-mail id ravi.jobs88@gmail.com..........aap ki bahut hi krpya hogi

      ReplyDelete
    9. CRPF HC ASI KA ADMIT CARD AA GAYA KYA? PLEASE INFORM ME

      ReplyDelete
    10. Happy Jain said..
      Sir,
      Please sends my call letter on my e-mail id: jain.happy10886@yahoo.com ...immediately.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Admit card aane lage hai 17 january se p.m hai.

      ReplyDelete
    12. head constable ka admit card aa gaya kya? plz inform me.....

      ReplyDelete
    13. head constable ka admit card ho gaya kya? plz inform me

      ReplyDelete
    14. My name is Amar Kumar s/o Mr. Brijesh Kumar, Old -167, Shastri Nagar, Meerut (UP).
      I have applied for CRPF HC (M) and I have not got my admit card yet.
      Please help me for getting my admit card soon.

      ReplyDelete
    15. sir please send me call letter for HC of crpf last date 19-12-2012,
      and examination date is 17-1-2013
      to my mail account 143.gopalsingh@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    16. sir,
      mera naam Firdaus Khan s/o Movin khan hai aur mera address -vill-Labheda,P/o Rithora,Distt-Bareilly(U.P),maine crpf HC(min) Rampur,me apply kiya tha lekin abhi tak mujhe mera admit card nhi mila h please mera admit card meri email id-afrozk487@gmail.com,par ya mere addres par send kar de......Thank you

      ReplyDelete
    17. Sir my name is vivekanand tiwari s/o . Ramji tiwari. Vill-sakara post-husainpur district- ghazipur (UP) sir plese send my admit card my email id ( vivekt411@gmail.com )

      ReplyDelete
    18. Sir my name is Manoj Singh from chamba Tehri Garhwal. plz Sir send my Admit Card on my E-mail Id- singhm198@gmail.com
      plz Sir Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    19. sir my name is anuj saxena plz send my admit card on my id anujsaxena0306@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    20. sir i had applied in hc(m) but still i didn't received the call letter sir plz inform me whether cal letter issued or not my email sanjitshah@nokiamail.com or sanjitluse@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    21. i got the admit card bangalore center my exam on 28th jan

      ReplyDelete
    22. sir head consatabale ka written test first me hoga ya phir type writting, plse suggest me .................

      ReplyDelete
    23. call me for know for enq...
      8808548000

      ReplyDelete
    24. sir mujhe admit card bheje name omkar pandey

      ReplyDelete
    25. SIR MERA NAME PRADEEP MALVIYA SIR MAINE 2012 KI CRPF KA FORM DALA THA JISKA ABHI TAK CALL LETER NAHI AAYA HAI PLEAS INFOR ME MY ID -------------Pradeepbsf68@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    26. Sir, mera name MANINDRA SINGH CHOUHAN V.P.O PUR TEL . KOTKASIM DISTT. ALWER HC (MC) KA CALL LATTER NAHI AAYA ... PLZ INFORM MOBILE NO..8290197682

      ReplyDelete
    27. sir,
      mera naam Pappa Das s/o Ratan Das hai aur mera address -vill-Gauripur Ward No.1 (Near - Forest Office) P/o Gauirpur Distt-Dhubri(Assam),maine crpf HC(min) Guwahati me apply kiya tha lekin abhi tak mujhe mera admit card nhi mila h please mera admit card meri email id-gauripur.com@gmail.com ,par ya mere addres par send kar de......Thank you

      ReplyDelete
    28. Respected
      Sir
      please send me my crpf call letter
      vishnukant tiwari

      Gandhi institute for tecnolgy
      At: gramadia,Po:gangapada,Via-janala,Bhubaneswar-752054,Dist:khodrdha,Odisha

      ReplyDelete
    29. Sir i m also a bank clerk. So plz....
      Sed me my call letter of hc

      ReplyDelete
    30. Dear sir
      mera name ARVIND KUMAR hai ,Father-SRI SOBARAN LAL ,VILL-AGAUNA KHURD , P.O.-AGAUNA SUJANPUR , TEH-POWAYAN , DIST-SHAHJAHANPUR , PIN-242401 , mo-9389767960 , E-mail id-akmspn1992@gmail.com ,Sir mera admit caed abhi nahin aaya hai , Please sir mera admit card jaldi bhejane ki krapa karen.

      ReplyDelete
    31. Dear sir
      mera name ARVIND KUMAR hai ,Father-SRI SOBARAN LAL ,VILL-AGAUNA KHURD , P.O.-AGAUNA SUJANPUR , TEH-POWAYAN , DIST-SHAHJAHANPUR , PIN-242401 , mo-9389767960 , E-mail id-akmspn1992@gmail.com ,Sir mera admit caed abhi nahin aaya hai , Please sir mera admit card jaldi bhejane ki krapa karen.

      ReplyDelete

    Enter your email Address for free Job Updates

    Don't forget to Activate Email
    Conformation send to your Inbox

    RECENT POSTS